Cylindrical buoys, chain-through buoys, pick-up buoys are the three main types of support buoys, which are used extensively in the single point mooring system. Mooring bouys are made of composite materials including polyurea elastomer material, PE high elastic foam and steel. We supply all types of mooring buoys and other marine equipment.
For more information about any of our products, please feel free to contact us.
1. Good Elasticity
2. Reduce Collision Damage to the Buoy Body
3. Light Weight with Large Buoyancy
4. Waterproof and Anto-sinking Capability
5. Good Compactness and Good Tensile Strength
6. Strong Corrosion Resistance
7. Less Maintenance Cost
8. Vivid and Stable Colors for Easy Indentification
9. Optional Sizes for Choosing