Harbour towing hook is used to enable the ships to be towed safely though ships work under severe working conditions. It can release the towing line whether it is under slack or full safe working load. Harbor towing hook can be released manually or through remote control from the wheelhouse by pulling the release wire or by pushing a button. The remote control systems can be supplied with either a hydraulic or pneumatic release mechanism.
Hydraulic release harbour towing hook is released by the hydraulic release mechanism. Comparing to the traditional bollard, it greatly reduces the labor intensity and improve the labor efficiency, safety and reliability. This release hook can help the mooring ropes released from the its hook once the vessel has to leave the dock for emergency. It ensures both the dock and vessel’s safety and avoids large losses.
1. Type: Harbour Type
2. Control System: Hydraulic Release Operation
3. Usage: Ship Mooring and Towing
4. Applications: Container Berth, General Cargo Berth, Offshore Dock,Ferry Dock etc.
5. Work Principle: Leverage
6. Material: Steel
7. Safe Working Load: 150kN to 1000kN
8. Test Load: 300kN to 1500kN
9. Release Load: 150kN to 1000kN
10. Weight: 52kg to 526kg
11. Movement: Side Movement
12. High Quality with Competitive Price
13. Certificate: CCS,ABS, BV, DNV, LR, NK etc.
14. Custom Service for Special Requirement
For more detail information about our products and company, please feel free to contact us. We'll reply you as soon as we could.