KITZ Bronze Valves are built on fully automated molding and machining lines. This highly automated process achieves consistent precision in manufacturing Commercial & Industrial Valves for water, oil, gas, and steam services. More than a promise of excellent performance, they deliver the needed efficiency for all around problem free flow control. Kitz Bronze Valves features include:
- "Sure Grip" Handwheel for easy operation.
- Hex Head Packing Nut, made of forged brass (ASTM B283) for extra strength, can be easily loosened or tightened providing simple packing replacement.
- Deep stuffing box has non-asbestos packing. It's made of an Aramid Fiber blend, ideal for leak-free service and reduced operating torque.
- The rising stem design provides visual indication that the valve is open or closed.
- ACME formed stem threads extend cycle life against premature wear.
- Union Bonnet construction assures leak-tight performance at higher pressures and elevated temperatures.
- Discs are fully guided with precision seating surfaces for accurate alignment and leak-free performance.