Marine Harbour towing hook is used to enable the ships to be towed safely though ships work under severe working conditions. It can release the towing line whether it is under slack or full safe working load. Harbor towing hook can be released manually or through remote control from the wheelhouse by pulling the release wire or by pushing a button. The remote control systems can be supplied with either a hydraulic or pneumatic release mechanism.
1. Type: Harbour Type
2. Control System: Pneumatic or Hydraulic Control
3. Application: Ship Mooring and Towing
4. Material: Steel
5. Safe Working Load: 150kN to 1000kN
6. Test Load: 300kN to 1500kN
7. Release Load: 150kN to 1000kN
8. Weight: 52kg to 526kg
9. Movement: Side Movement
10. Work Principle: Leverage
11. Durable and Long Lifetime for Use
12. High Quality with Competitive Price
13. Certificate: CCS,ABS, BV, DNV, LR, NK etc.
14. Provide Custom Service for Special Requirement
For detail information, please feel free to contact us. We'll reply you as soon as possible.