Marine Quick Release Pelican Hook
Pelican hook is forged from the highest quality steel. It is widely used in a variety of shipping and rigging applications.
Pelican hook can be incorporated into lashing apparatus such as containership ratchets and turnbuckles. Pelican hook can also be used as an integral part of a chain stopper, which is used to secure chain anchors to the deck of the vessel. It can be forged as an integral part of a threaded bolt to be used in a ratchet assembly.
Main Features of Pelican Hook：
1. Usage: Mooring or Towing a Vessel
2. Material: Forged from High Quality Steel
3. Chain: for High Strength or Heavy Duty Chain
4. Chain Size: 0.75inch to 4.75 inches
5. Color: Black, Red, Silver or As Your Requirement
6. Function: : locking the blocking member and hook up or disconnect effortlessly from the ship
7. High Quality Product with Competitive Price
8. Certificate: ABS, CCS, BV, LR etc.
9. Customized Service is Available
We supply various marine towing hooks. If you're interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We'll give you a quick and satisfactory reply.