Permanent Chain Chaser
Chain chaser is a tool for recovering embedded anchors deployed by the buoy and pennant method when the pennant has broken and the buoy drifted away. The material of chain chaser is not as hard as the material of the wire and the chain for the purpose of avoiding the damage to the chain and wire.
Permanent chain chaser are developed for a long time and used widely in shipbuilding industry. This type of chaser are suitable for most types of anchors and are easily repaired.
Features of Permanent Chain Chaser
1. Pear-shaped Permanent Chaser with Shackle Eye
2. Suitable for Using with Most Types of Anchors;
3. Safe Working Load: 130ton, 250ton;
4. Can Operating in Water Depths in Excess of 200meters;
5. Suitable for Anchors Weighing 15ton and 30ton and for Chains up to 3½ inches or 4½ inches in Diameter;
6. Narrow Shank Shank Cross Section to Cut Through Most Soils When Chasing;
7. Certificate: CCS,ABS,BV etc.
8. Can Produce Permanent Chain Chasers According to Customer’s Requirements;
Drawing of Permanent Chain Chaser
|Pull Load(Ton)||SWL(Ton)||Dimensions (mm)|