The release hook is used for rescue boat and life raft, made of stainless steel, is a special device via die casting, polishing, nickel plating processing, designing a special manual release with the insurance device. It is safe and easy to use.
. Suits davit launched inflatable liferafts and rescue boats or similar types craft.
· Automatic release hook meets the latest SOLAS standard and LSA Code amended by resolution MSC 320(89).
· Manufactured from stainless steel and non-corrosive materials, suitable for all marine environments.
· Simple installation and operation
· Designed for both on-load and off-load release
· Has two modes automatic and manual - In automatic mode the hook opens automatically when the boat becomes waterborne - In manual mode user can open hook anytime.
·Can be retrofitted to existing davit systems.
Rescue Boat Release Hook Specification:
|Test Load for 2.5 Times||
for 6 Times
|On The Pitch||
|31KN||Manual / Automatic||31KN||37KN||92.5KN||222KN||34KN||27MM|