The anchor windlass is used for collecting and releasing anchors and chains. Windlass is usually installed in the main deck of ship's stern for the use of ship setting sailing and anchoring.
In accordance with the capstan drive form, windlass can be divided into: manual, electric, hydraulic windlass etc. While according to the distribution of windlass drum, windlass can be divided into symmetrical windlass and single windlass. Our company can design and produce the required windlass to meet your special demands.
Main Specifications of Single Type Hydraulic Windlass
1. Chain Cable Diameter: 19mm to 73mm
2. Working Load: 15.3kN to 226.5kN
3. Supporting Load: 95kN to 1254kN
4. Anchoring Depth: 82.5m
5. Nominal Speed: ≥9
6. Nominal Drum Load: 30kN to 125kN
7. Wire Rope Diameter: 13mm to 26mm
Certificates: CCS, DNV-GL, ABS, LR, BV, RINA, NK, KR, etc.