Smit towing bracket is used as one part of emergency towing systems. It is welded to the deck to enable towing connections to be made quickly and securely. Smit towing bracket’s working theory is that a large sliding pin on the bracket receives the towing chain and locks the chain quickly and securely into place. Towing Bracket can be supplied with type approval from Lloyds, ABS, BV or DNV. For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us.
Features of Smit Bracket:
1. Used for Emergency Towing System
2. Welded on Deck
3. Withstand the Breaking Load of Towing Chain
4. Certificate: ABS,BV, DNV,CCS
5. Material: cast steel
6. Smooth Surface with No Burs or Sharp Edges
7. Suitable Chain Size: 54mm. 76mm, 84mm, 95mm
8. Can be Customized.