Steel mooring buoy is widely used for ship’s anchorage mooring. It floats on the surface and connects the anchor at the bottom of water with anchor chains. Ships can do the following operations when park: recharging, sheltering, degaussing or standby etc..
Material: Steel and Filled with Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam
Shape: Round, Cylindrical
Size: Different Specifications Suitable for Different Tonnage of Vessels
Color: Red, Green, Yellow, Orange etc.
For more details, please feel free to contact us.
1. High Corrosion Resistance
2. Convenient Maintenance and Less Maintenance Cost
3. Fully Welded and Sealed Unsinkable Construction
4. Good Waterproof Performance
5. Reducing Collision with the Boats
6. Strong Buoyancy
7. Environmental Protection