TIOI TICI Armored shipboard telephone cable Application
This cable is designed for telephone & instrument circuits up to 150/250V.
Suitable for use in commercial marine applications,including shipwiring and the petrochemical and process control industries. For instrumentation and communication systems
Maximum conductor temperature : 90℃
TIOI TICI Armored shipboard telephone cable Standards
Design Guide : IEC 60092-350, 376
Insulation Material : IEC 60092-351
Sheath Material : IEC 60092-359
Flammability : IEC 60332-1 &IEC 60332-3 Category A
Halogen Content : IEC 60754-1,2, 0.5%(Max.)
Smoke Emission : IEC 61034-1,2, 60%(Min.)
TIOI TICI Armored shipboard telephone cable Construction
|Conductor||Stranded plain annealed copper wire as per IEC 60228, Class 2|
|Insulation||T||XLPE as per IEC 60092-351|
- Insulated conductors shall be cabled
- Flame retardant & non-hygroscopic fillers may be used
- Suitable tape(s) may be applied on the cabled core- A Filler may be applied to obtain a circular Cable
|Inner sheath||I||SHF1 as per IEC 60092-359|
- Braid of plain annealed copper wire(o) or galvanized steel wire(c)
- Coverage density : Min. 90%
|Outer sheath||I||SHF1 as per IEC 60092-359,Outer sheath color : Black|
The other color of sheath and insulation may be applicable when purchaser required.
Stranded tinned annealed copper wire as per IEC 60228, Class 2 may be applicable when purchaser required.
TIOI TICI Armored shipboard telephone cable Core Identification
1) Each pair/triad
- Pairs : Black, White
- Triads : Black, White, Red
2) Multi pair/triad cables
Multi pair/triads are identified by lapping of the pair/triad numbered tape or by the pair/triad number
print directly on the each cores.
3) The other color scheme may be applicable when purchaser required.
We will provide you with the best quality, competitive prices and satisfactory service.
For more enquiries ,please contact us.