Wire Rope Thimbles
1. The surface of wire rope thimble should be smooth. It is not allowed to have defects such as cracks and sharpe edges.
2. The safety working load of it shall not be less than 32% of the mininum breaking load of wire rope.
3. Please check it before use to ensure it without serious wear, deformation and fatigue crack.
4. The use of thinble shall not exceed the prescribed safety working load.
5. The thimble should be scrapped when there is obvious permanent deformation
Wire rope thimble, also called capel, is a kind of hoisting rigging. The materials are A3 steel or high quality 15 and 35 carbon steel. The surface of it is bright and smooth with hot dip galvanized, and without leakage, bubbles, crakes or other defects.
Our company specialize in liftings with good quality, reliable performance, competitive price, delivery time and good after sales sercive.
European, North America, South Asia, Middle East and Africa are our leading markets, shipyard and Storage Company. Our products have been exported directly to the many shipyards.And we are expecting to your visit and negotiation, we will be your reliable partner in China.