TXXI(i) light weight shipboard communication cable
TXXI(i) light weight shipboard communication cable application
This cable is designed for telephone & instrument circuits up to 150/250V.
Suitable for use in commercial marine applications.
TXXI(i) light weight shipboard communication cable standards
- Design guide : IEC 60092-350 & IEC 60092-376
- Insulation material : IEC 60092-351, XLPE
- Sheath material : IEC 60092-359, SHF1
- Flame retardant : IEC 60332-1 & IEC 60332-3 Category A
- Halogen content : IEC 60754-1, 0.5%
- Smoke emission : IEC 61034, 60%
- Cold bend/impact : CSA 22.2 No. 0.3 (-40° / -35° )
TXXI(i) light weight communication cable construction
|Classification||Code Letter||Construction Detail|
|Conductor||Plain, Annealed, Stranded copper wire|
|Insulation||T||Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) as per IEC 60092-351|
Each pair/triad are individually screened by aluminium backed polyester tape
(AL/PS tape) with tinned copper drain wire.
Suitable binder tape may be wrapped on/below the individual screen.
|Sheath||I||Halogen Free Thermoplastic compound (IEC 60092-359, SHF1)|
- Non-intrinsically safe cable : Black
- Intrinsically safe cable : Blue
We will provide you with the best quality, competitive prices and satisfactory service.
For more enquiries,please contact us.
Inquiry/Feedback to our sales office
The easy and safe way to contact us
No. 140, Hanjiang Middle Road, Hanjiang District, Yangzhou City
Copyright © LIG MARINE GROUP LTD All Rights Reserved. 苏ICP备19007055号-2 Powered by www.300.cn