Type A Buoy Shackle
1. Model Type: Buoy Shackle Type A
2. Material: Steel
3. Grade 2 & Grade 3
4. Nominal Diameter for Chains: 38mm to 90mm
5. Weight: 28kg to 345kg
6. Treatment: Drop Forged or Cast.
7. Surface: Hot Dip Galvanized, Self Color.
8. Size: Depends on Customer’s Requirement.
9. Certificate: CCS, ABS, BV, DNV, KR, RINA etc.
10. Standard or Customized Production are Available.
Buoy shackle is a shackle that connects anchor chains for mooring the ships to mooring buoys. Mooring buoy shackle has two types: type A and type B. Type A buoy shackle has two legs on the body which are connected by a strut. This type of shackle is connected to the common link of anchor chains with a kenter type joining shackle.
We can supply different types of anchor chain shackles and other anchor chain accessories. If you want to know more information about our product, please feel free to contact us.
Inquiry/Feedback to our sales office
The easy and safe way to contact us
No. 140, Hanjiang Middle Road, Hanjiang District, Yangzhou City
Copyright © LIG MARINE GROUP LTD All Rights Reserved. 苏ICP备19007055号-2 Powered by www.300.cn